No Heat Curls
A few weeks ago, a friend of mine showed me how to create curls without using any heat! I tried it once and I was hooked. I especially love how I can twist my hair, go to bed and wake up with perfect curls for work!
Follow this link to see the video and here is the step by step:
- Towel dry your hair, then let it air dry for 10-15 minutes. If your hair is too wet it will NOT work (If you don’t have time to air dry it, then blast it with blow dry for 10 seconds).
- Split your hair at the back and then into 2 sections on each side.
- Start twisting your hair away from your face. Twist is as hard as you can. Then use a hair tie and a clip to keep it away from your face while you do the other section.
- Take the first section and second section and twist them into each other, however make sure you are twisting it AWAY from your face.
- Continue by doing the other side of your head.
- Either sleep on your hair, or let it dry for at least an hour.
- When you undo your hair it may still be wet, but after a few minutes as it dries the curls will become more bouncy.
- Hair spray your hair and tease it at the top if needed!
Tadaaaa!!! There you have it 8 easy steps to save you time and prevent your hair from getting damaged while having curls that look like you’ve used a curling iron!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel as I will be posting more fashion and life style tips!
Always Remember: It’s not about brand, it’s about how you style it!