It’s back to school time and for my fellow teachers it is that time of the year where we need to think about our daily outfits making sure it’s appropriate and comfortable. Fall is also a tricky season where it’s cold in the morning and scorching hot by 12!
I love planning my outfits from the night before so I can sleep in and not be stressing about tops not matching my bottoms or trying to find pants from the laundry basket (don’t judge, you know we’ve all done that).
So, to help out all the teachers and 9-5’ers I have used 12 classic pieces and created outfits for the entire month. You most likely already own these pieces and if not, it is time to invest my friend because these simple but classic pieces will be in your closet forever!
- Striped Top: Casual but can be dressed up by throwing on a fancy necklace
- Black Peplum Top: Will go with any bottoms and give you a classy look
- White Sleeveless Blouse: Never ending outfit combination
- Light Pink Blouse: Bring in some colour to your outfits
- White Blazer: Perfect cover up for cold mornings
- Chunky Necklace: Take any outfit from casual to dressy
- Black Skinnies: You can never go wrong with black skinnies
- Patterned Trousers: Perfect for the fall, won’t make you too hot
- Army Green Skinnies: Another Fall Staple
- Dark Wash Jeans: Comfortable for the classroom and casual days at the office and the dark wash will make it more dressy when paired with a blouse
- Midi Skirt: Love a longer skirt during fall, very sophisticated and perfect for the hotter autumn days
- Black Flats: Every girl has one! / Brown Short Booties: Fall Staple
Now here are the weekly outfit combinations:
*If you notice I am holding a tote in every picture, the tote is REVERSIBLE!!!!! Can’t get more perfect than that!
I am excited to see what other combination of outfits you can create using these classic pieces. Tag me in your posts with the hashtag #SBNchallenge!
Lots of Love,